On Saturday morning I was really tired and decided to take a nap. What was planned to be a light thirty minute snooze turned into a two hour snore-fest. Nothing special taking a nap, right? Read on. Things are about to get a bit strange.
I dreamt I was on a bus with Jeff Goins, Kimanzi Constable, my wife, and several others I didn’t know. We were going to New York. Jeff, my wife, someone tall and mysterious (I think it was Joe Bunting) spoke in length about UFO’s. I also remember that it was $27 dollars an hour to park on the street in New York.
Later, we arrived at a big white house and Tamara Lunardo had some kind of prize for whoever climbed a mountain-like driveway first. I am pretty sure that the prize was her semi-famous chocolate chip cookies. I didn’t win but rather got second place. (Bummer, huh!!)
And then I saw Kimanzi coming toward me. I thought to myself, “Man, it would really hurt if Kimanzi tackled me.” And then Kimanzi kept moving toward me. Closer. Closer. Then when he was a few inches from tackling me, I woke up.
Definitely a weird dream!!
What I learned from this dream:
1. Rest was needed!! (I bet you need a nap too. I say go for it!!)
2. I’ve watched too many episodes of X Files recently.
3. I want some chocolate chip cookies.
4. Things work out a whole lot better when we work together.
5. When pursuing your dream, there will be pain. You might even get tackled for nothing.
Have you ever had a weird dream and learned anything from it? Please share in the comments. Thanks!